We try to attain an effective Quality Management System, which is approved and certified to international standards ISO 9001:2008. Our objective is to satisfy our clients’ needs in all respects through the highest levels of standards.
For the best quality services, we are determined to create a competent and highly motivated workforce, capable of delivering perfect performance. To accomplish this, the company’s staff are informed about the strategic goals of the company, its values and expectations, in order to ensure consistency and confidence in our common vision.
We strive to continually improve the quality of our port services by conforming to the highest standards of quality, customer specifications and our Quality Policy.
Our principle values include:
- A commitment of the highest level to the specific needs of every customer.
- Increasing the level of customer awareness and satisfaction;
- Strengthening mutual trust and belief between the government, customers and companies;
- The upgrading and permanent monitoring of the systems that control and regulate our services and activities;
- The permanent improvement of certain written procedures, responsibilities and powers;
- Improving systems that constantly manage, control and define discrepancies, failures, mistakes, shortcomings and other challenges in quality control;
- Using more effective and efficient methods in our processes, in order to best carry out Port of Baku’s strategic aims.